Single or Multi-Day Retreats for businesses and organizations of any size.
“Institutions must now balance the need to make a living with a natural ability to change. They must also honor the souls of the individuals who work for them and the great soul of the natural world from which they take their resources. A soulful approach to work is probably the only way an individual can respond creatively to the high-temperature stress of modern work life without burning to a crisp in the heat…. The corporation, in calling for a little more creative fire from their people, must make room for a little more soul.”
- David Whyte, THE HEART AROUSED: Poetry and the Preservation of the Soul in Corporate America
The Ojai Foundation offers businesses, communities, and organizations an opportunity to enrich their work culture and environment through simple and profound practices that encourage courageous self-examination and knowledge while nurturing organizational coherence and health. Our organizational soul programs provide a shared experience of connection, expression, and rejuvenation in a beautiful natural setting and with skilled professional facilitators.
Contact us to design a unique program based on your needs and desired outcomes.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
The following components will form the foundation for your group’s experience:
- A warm welcome to the beautiful, Land Sanctuary of The Ojai Foundation. .
- The Way of Council, core to these programs, is a community-building practice of listening without judgment. The practice cultivates authentic personal expression while encouraging respect, empathy, and creativity.
- Nature practices, including alone time, wheel of life teachings, and earth-based ceremonies to inspire creativity, mindful awareness, and a sense of well-being.
- Community-building games and a ropes adventure course, including on-the-ground initiatives and high ropes challenge elements (optional) build confidence and interpersonal understanding.
- Creative expressions through music, drumming, and/or art project, for deep fun and celebration!
- Delicious vegetarian meals enjoyed at our communal dining area with extraordinary views.
Call for prices. Non-profit and educational discounts may be available.
Reserve your space by contacting email@example.com or 805-646-8343, ext. 111.
Weekdays are available, as well as some weekends.